This 3 hour workshop will transform the way your team works with you as their leader and, with each other.
We spend at least one quarter of our waking hours at work alongside individuals, each with their own motivators, desires and ways of working. Seldom do we take the time to find out more about one another in a safe and fun environment.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, BossBanter may be for you.
- Have you just moved into a new organisation or team?
- Have you just ramped up your business and have a team of new employees or contractors?
- Do you feel ‘disconnected’ to your staff or team members? Perhaps having issues with communication and following through?
- You don’t know how to get the team onboard with your mission and vision.
- You’ve countlessly tried to tell members of your team what they need to do and why but it still doesn’t translate to modified behaviours.
In a collaborative but anonymous environment, your team members will have the opportunity to provide feedback on your leadership style in an employee perspective.
Workshopped and facilitated by an ICF Accredited coach, BossBanter is a constructive conversation amongst peers. The questions are guided and pointed to get the most out of everyone so that you, as their leader, are able to respond where appropriate and make any necessary adjustments to your leadership style or perhaps communication processes.
As a leader you will get the opportunity to really ‘hear’ what your team has to say, and respond to their concerns or questions.
Organise a time to talk more about this fantastic opportunity. BossBanter may be just what your team needs and how you can align your expections as a leader to day-to-day operations
What You Will Get:
- 1 hour discovery call to understand your issues as a leader and provide the facilitator and coach with some context.
- A bespoke plan of questions which will help your team uncover areas of misalignment and promote constructive dialogue.
- A team survey which will be circulated prior to the workshop.
- A 3 hour on-site or virtual workshop (On-site available in Melbourne and Perth, Australia).
- A 1.5 hour debrief with the leader to unpack feedback and draft an action plan which will be circulated with team members post workshop.